About this Webinar
This webinar is intended to teach the fundamental elements of Dominant and submissive dynamics as they exist within the kink and BDSM subcultures. My goal is to shed light on what D/s is, how it can look in different relationships, and how to create a dynamic that's right for you and your partner(s). This is a discussion-centered webinar and will have activities and homework (don't worry, It will be fun!)
Topics to be Discussed:
- The psychology of D/s and why some people seek it
- Different types of D/s dynamics
- The importance of scenes vs relationships
- Communication and expressing your desires
- Develop goals for your D/s dynamic
- Starting slow and avoiding "frenzy"
- How to adjust along the way
There are no CEUs for this class.
This webinar is free to all those at the Supporting Level and above! This webinar will be recorded and made available to those at that level, or for purchase on my Gumroad storefront within 2 weeks following the event.
This is a recorded webinar. You will receive access to my 90 minute class in D/s fundamentals.